This is the first release of cert-manager. It is currently still not in a production ready state, and features are subject to change.
- Automated certificate renewal
- ACME DNS01 challenge mechanism
- ACME HTTP01 challenge mechanism
- Should be compatible with all ingress controllers following ingress spec (GCE & NGINX tested)
- Simple CA based issuance
- Create an Issuer that references a Secret resource containing a signing key pair, and issue/renew certificates from that.
- Cluster-wide issuers (aka
- Backed by CRDs
- Events logged to the Kubernetes API
- Status block utilized to store additional state about resources
Please check the [README(https://github.com/jetstack-experimental/cert-manager) for a quick-start guide.
We really value any feedback and contributions to the project. If you’d like to get involved, please open some issues, comment or pick something up and get started!