Below are a list of resources for contributing and developing both core and external cert-manager components:
- Contribution flow
- Building cert-manager
- Implementing ACME DNS01 providers
- Implementing out-of-tree Issuer types
- DCO sign off
- Developing with kind
- Running end-to-end tests
- Release process
- Feature policy
- Coding Conventions
- Reporting security vulnerabilities
- Donating third party code to cert-manager
Hello new or existing contributor! Welcome to our contributors documentation, this is the place where we document all our processes as well as how to compile, run and test cert-manager and all it’s components. This document sometimes can get out of date due to changes in the code and/or tooling. PRs to this part are also very welcome if you happen to find an out of date part.
All the cert-manager meetings are open for everyone to join. To get invites you can subscribe to our mailing list.
We have 2 regular repeating meetings:
- daily stand-up meetings on Google Meet at 10:30 London time every weekday
- bi-weekly developer meetings on Google Meet at 17:00 London time (for dates, check calendar invites or meeting notes)
We have two cert-manager channels on the Kubernetes Slack which we use to communicate:
cert-manager: a general channel for all users of cert-manager; use this one for any usage related questions.
cert-manager-dev: a channel for collaboration between cert-manager contributors and maintainers; please only use this for code related questions